Meeting Notes: Feb 25, 2019
Date: Feb 25, 2019
People: galfert, gregkare, lio17, raucao, four
Discussion around the roadmap and ToDos for the next months: Roadmap notes copied from Cryptpad
Kredits Roadmap 2019
- Deploy new contracts with ERC721 (contribution) token
- data must be re-usable / to be able to collect actual tokens we must no longer lose the data
- Contribution contract requires veto addition.
- Expense Management (e.g. server/infrastructure costs, events, ...)
- focus: transparency tracking within the contracts/kredits
- payments can be done independent of the contract; e.g. in bitcoin
- expense voting can be done on-chain in the expense contract
- Dividend payments towards contributors
- Do not lose contribution data from people who don't have a kredits account
- Record contributions from new contributors for later
- Once signed up, create contribution tokens from recorded data
- Document exactly how one gets an account and how they would use it for voting/vetoing etc.
- Improve manual contribution entry
Related milestones are create for the kredits-web and kredits-contracts GitHub repositories.
Note Nov 17, 2019: the following list is incomplete and hasn't been updated since its original creation. A new roadmap will be documented at DOTS 2019 in December.
- 🗹 Finish contribution PR, stripping everything possible, adding vetos
- 🗹 Update contract JS wrapper to support new contracts
- 🗹 Update Web UI to use new contribution token/metadata
- 🗹 Onboarding
- 🗹 Account admin UI
- Document idea for the kredits economic model (wiki)
- Expense management